Thursday 13 December 2012

Famille


So sorry for the disappearing act this week - was my birthday! and my Mummy's too so alot of celebrating to be had instead of blogging ;)

I love this! I bet you've all seen this done a million times - usually when siblings or childhood friends restage an old photograph every ten years or so but I love this take on it by French sculptor and photographer Alain Laboile. Capturing her childrens growth and new additions year by year - six children! wow impressive...

Her collection is exquisite, I have never seen a collection of images that captures childhood, in its colour and natural element so beautiful. See her full profile here.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful series (and idea too!) I love it how they almost look as if they were taken at the same time. Even the oldest photo is in perfect condition! <3

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete